Is Neurobion good for nerves?
What is Neurobion?
Neurobion is a brand of supplements that contains multiple ingredients. It is a vitamin product that contains different B vitamins. It is usually available in tablet form. However, some countries also offer Neurobion in the form of injection. Its manufacturer promotes that Neurobion can help to improve nerve function and vitamin B deficiency. In this article, we will take a look at Neurobion including its uses, side effects and also health risks. Get a consult of In Focus’s anxiety therapist can help.
What are inside Neurobion?
There are a lot of generic forms of Neurobion, and each of them contain similar main ingredients. As mentioned above, Neurobion is a mixture of multiple B vitamins. It contains well enough vitamins that are needed by the body. There are three main B vitamins inside Neurobion:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), 100 milligrams (mg)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), 200 milligrams (mg)
- Vitamin 12 (Cobalamin), 200 micrograms (mcg)
What are the benefits of taking Neurobion?
There are a lot of benefits when taking Neurobion. The main function is to prevent or treat a vitamin B deficiency. B vitamins play a major role in making sure that our body can function properly. They are involved in various systems such as the nervous system functions, metabolism of nutrients, red blood cell production, skin functions and many more. Vitamin B deficiency happens when there is not enough intake of B vitamins in the diet or the body is having a difficulty absorbing these vitamins. Symptoms of not having enough B vitamins include:
- Anaemia (not enough red blood cells)
- General fatigue or weakness
- Unintended weight loss or difficulty gaining weight
- Headache or confusion
- Dementia or memory problem
- Nerve damage with numbness and tingling sensation in the hands and feet
- Poor immune system function
- Hair loss
- Problems with various organs such as skin, heart, liver and kidney
By taking Neurobion, it will prevent or treat any underlying vitamin B deficiency problem. Hence, this will surely boost our overall health performance. Not just that, its manufacturer also claimed that it can do a lot more. These include:
- Improving the nervous system
- Improving the body metabolism
- Strengthening the immune system
- Maintaining a healthy hair and skin
- Promoting organ’s health such as the heart, liver and kidney
What are the side effects?
Generally, Neurobion does not pose any serious side effects. This is because it is water-soluble, meaning that any excess of vitamins will be excreted in the urine. They also do not build up in the body cells. However, taking a very high dose of Neurobion can be very dangerous and might give an adverse effect. These include:
- Excessive urination
- Nerve damage
Who should take Neurobion?
Most of the people will usually have enough B vitamins from their diet. These groups of people would not need any vitamin B supplement. However, some of us will have an increased risk of having a vitamin b deficiency. These include:
- Pregnant woman
- People over the age of 50
- People with chronic health conditions
- People who have had a gastric bypass surgery
- People who eat a restricted diet with no animal products at all. These include vegans and vegetarian diets as well.
- People that take certain medications that can reduce vitamin B intake such as Metformin or acid reducers
These are the lists of people that can choose to take Neurobion as their vitamin B supplement. Bear in mind that some people might need a higher dose of Neurobion. If you think that you are having a vitamin b deficiency condition, it is recommended to talk to your doctor as soon as possible for an immediate treatment.
- A Guide to Proper Oral Hygiene: Tips and Techniques for a Healthy Smile - August 1, 2023
- How to Order Medical Marijuana Delivery in Bangkok - April 20, 2023
- Importance of Self-Esteem and Tips on Boosting Self-Esteem During Recovery - August 17, 2022