True Solutions for the Right Obesity Reduction
A body mass index (BMI), expressed in kg / m2, allows you to be on a reference curve between your weight, height and age.
Thus, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), a BMI of between 25 and 30 kg / m2 corresponds to overweight. From 30, we talk about moderate obesity. Severe and morbid obesity is reached from a BMI of a value of 40. Beyond 50, we use the term “super obesity”. The solution comes now from lorcaserin intermediate manufacturer factory.
What are the risks?
The consequences of a weight much below normal have many consequences on health. Insulin no longer works properly, type 2 diabetes, often called “fatty diabetes”, and is one of them.
Obesity also increases the risk of arterial hypertension, cardiovascular, respiratory and sleep disorders (hypoventilation, sleep apnea, etc.), liver and kidney problems, and many dermatological problems. As the weight exerts a great deal of pressure on the bones and joints, obesity can also lead to musculoskeletal and joint pathologies such as osteoarthritis.
Often singled out, people with obesity also face many psychological difficulties and often social rejection, commonly referred to as “gross phobia”.
What are the treatments for obesity?
The treatments offered against obesity depend on several factors, the stage of the disease, the profile of the person and their state of health. For obese children, for example, it seems that everything is decided between 2 and 8 years old according to specialists.
- For the less serious cases, the therapy generally involves a modification of the hygiene of life (rebalancing of the rhythm of life and the eating behavior, practice of a physical activity). Some slimming and weight loss centers with medical supervision can help people who need it to achieve these goals. This is the case of the Rhône Pediatric Obesity Prevention and Support Network (Repo), in the Rhône, which takes care of 350 children with obesity each year. There are also drug therapies.
At an advanced stage of the disease, namely morbid obesity, doctors may resort to surgery: bariatric surgery. There are several possible techniques depending on the case. So-called “restrictive” interventions make it possible to limit the ability of patients to ingest food to allow less consumption. They can range from the installation of a gastric band to the removal of a part of the stomach also called the sleeve gastrectomy. More complex, the gastric By-Pass technique consists of creating a short circuit in the digestive system by connecting part of the stomach to the small intestine. As with the treatment with lorcaserin hcl manufacturer the options are there.
How to avoid becoming obese?
- Adopt a healthy diet by limiting the consumption of caloric products and increasing that of fruits and vegetables
- Practice a regular sports activity
- Monitor your body mass index
- Shopping outside of meal times to avoid abuses
- Respect a rhythm and a healthy lifestyle
- Favor natural and self-cooked foods rather than industrial foods
- Reduce sedentary lifestyle
For people particularly exposed to this disease for hereditary reasons, monitor their weight gain, with medical follow-up if necessary.